It's true. I "graduated". I got a congratulating letter last Thursday, then went yesterday to get my GED and transcript. I hardly studied, took no classes, and still managed to pass.
If anyone is dissatisfied with schools, please consider taking this test. Don't let people say you're stupid for taking it. The GED is one of the least stupid tests I've ever taken. The questions are ridiculously easy, but at least it tests on real life skills. Plus, it only takes a few months of your life. Some hours with classes and home study (optional if not needed; otherwise unknown), months of waiting, and ten hours of testing.
More news: Soon I'll get fingerprinted for library volunteer work. This is something I wanted to do for about a year. The only upsetting thing is the slight criticism for being interested in non-paying work. I'm supposed to "care more" about the family's agency. Well, too bad other things are more important than work. Embracing life is a crime to those letting it pass by. :D
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the comments on my blog!
I'm working on getting the GED too, my test is going to be in mid-October. I'm not taking any classes, just studying at home, and so far it's going great! But I'm really ready to just take the test and be done with it already.
Post a Comment