Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

I decided not to post or comment any blogs on the weekend, though there are two Internet-installed laptops (two red VAIOs--one for my dad/15-yr old brother and another for my 9-yr old brother) at my grandparents' house (dad's side).

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I enjoyed mine but am offended by how I was once tricked into eating pork (a long time ago, as a kid). They said it was turkey! Well, whatever. Thanksgiving was still good. At least some online peeps are more respectful to kids.

Saturday was spent outside for half an hour/whole hour. My grandmother was painting closet doors for the remodelled kitchen. No one would do it, while I'd take too much time. So I found a chance to see the youngest kitty up close. The dog is cat-friendly, making a flea-burdened buddy needing fur bitten off. I don't know how, but one or two other black cats stay as well. Oh yeah! That house is stray animal central, because either my grandma feed home leftovers or granddad keeps spare food from his business. The female black cat was impregnated with a gray-striped cat's baby. She birthed two or three some months ago. One remained. It was the youngest kitty. Here is a picture!



Finally! Every time I walked near, he'd (or she'd) run. Now grown up (pubescent?), the cat's less scared.

Some family members are irritated at the cats lurking into the boat. It's a big pain. But I don't know, cats are pretty cool. They have a cute, yet "don't screw with me" look. They've only scratched me when annoyed. Dogs: many go nuts seeing me. If you're playful, you + dogs = a match made in heaven! XD

No comments: