Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Posts

I haven't posted something in more than a week. But there's a lot to mention. Like this thing I was cooking up on my Gmail's drafts. Originally a comment now long enough to go here.

My "Dyed Hair and Mutual Consent" has gotten some attention, and I think it deserves an explanation. I made myself look pretty stupid. Apologies for how my bad writing caused misunderstandings and vague explanations.

My Halloween was fine. I have a few pictures of my costume (Yeah I ended up buying at Party City). And my volunteering started yesterday.

A lot to say but so little will to hurt my eyes with the computer screen.

I will mention today's dream. I was sitting in a lounge and found out I was part of Ghost Hunters Academy, which is weird since I'm not into the paranormal. Then I met up with local homeschoolers on a similar location...the rest is forgotten. This must have been from last week's dosages of Ghost Hunters. On the commercials, they'd have ads for Ghost Hunters Academy, a new show where the TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) team teaches ghost hunting to college students/graduates.

While I doubt their claims, watching it live on Halloween last year was fun. I wanted to see it again. What they ended up having was a live countdown of the scariest episodes. I don't know if they actually aired a live ghost hunt this year.

No comments: