Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Haircut and Twitter

Sunday was haircut day. A friend of my grandma came, and since she's a hairstylist, the idea suddenly came to them. I was showering and no poo'ing when the decision was made. Bad scissors and all, it looks great! Everyone said I needed it because my hair lengths were unbalanced. My two previous haircuts were the trendy, large on the front, short on the back type. They're hard to maintain and I'm not one to get so many haircuts in a four-month range. Pictures are on my camera, but laptops don't have memory card slots. I forgot my cords, which can connect here. All I can post is one with bad quality from my cell phone.





I got myself a Twitter account, with updates on the right side of this blog. Hopefully, it's Facebook soon. Gahh! Can I do more than just post pictures? I like pictures, just not the cam whore type.

No comments: