Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recently

The usual. Stay at home, meet up with homeschoolers on Thursdays, and spend more time at home. My inspiration is stuck. I don't like home and feel there's little to do in this city. But home is well, home-base, right? If you had a routine family lacking inspiration, it will rub off on you. They kill time, then you kill time. Well, enough complaints.

I got to visit my family yesterday and stayed over my cousins' place. My grandmother's house (dad's side, not the ones I spend more time with) was being remodeled; about time they remove those 1980s-1990s "popcorn" ceilings. My cousin went to the mall with her boyfriend, best friend, bestie's sister, and her own sister. Her best friend's dad's birthday was coming up and she needed to buy a gift. I didn't go, so off to my grandparents'! I instead assisted my aunt with the vacuum. Dust makes people sick and we couldn't see more sickness around. Cleaning curtains and refrigerators is good exercise. So is pushing out water. How many times did my feet get wet? Note to self: don't wear low healed sandals.

My brother later came from an LAN/Halo 3 gaming gathering at a movie theatre in Hollywood, FL. We didn't spend much time together, but oh well. He stayed while my grandparents and I went out to the supermarket and my dad's restaurant. Besides, I was going back to my cousin's house anyway. I had to leave with my aunt early today. She's recently taking my cousins' granddad and a couple to group counseling sessions near my place every day.

I came home early, like at ten forty-something. My aunt and I went to Target, with me leaving my vanilla shakes in the car. That would have rot.


That was that. I hope I didn't get too personal. At least there aren't pictures. XD

No comments: