Friday, October 16, 2009

Track Your Money

Yesterday I tried putting a $1 bill on WheresGeorge.com, an online tracking project. I got it last year during school. The link was stamped on both sides, so why not? I couldn't remind myself to visit the website until yesterday. On Where's George, people get to input their dollar bills (or Canadian dollars on WheresWilly.com) and see where it travels. The one I had was first put into the system from Gainesville, FL. It went quite far to get here. Now that I fulfilled my mission, I used it for a bus fare. Hopefully somebody else puts the dollar so everyone can see how far it goes from Miami, FL.

EDIT: The most recent Where's George input was from me trying to look for updates. I already put it, but I guess the site is being stupid.

Another new thing is my layout. I first tried another one, using the same website Idzie did, but the background was too dark for the text. It was ridiculous to change the colours of each text so a lighter one was better. Hence mon cheri the layout. But the colour idea stays. It is fun.

No comments: