I promise there's more to mention; I'm just in a more mundane mood. Remember me mentioning the fingerprinting you do to get a volunteer position in the library? I already did that weeks ago. Now it was about having patience for a reply, which didn't come until last Friday. A stupid fingerprinting process takes up to six weeks to be cleared. But guess what? I'm finally approved! Weird thing is that it was dated on October 2, and it wasn't received until the twenty-third. And I was assigned to another chosen library. That can be disregarded; destiny already called. Now I need to call the library, to tell them about the letter. I've contacted either by phone or in person four to five times since August.
I'm sooooo overwhelmed by reading things from three different websites: a Blogger post, a RUN thread, and Guest Rants on SnipeMe.
1 comment:
Woo! Volunteering is awesome!
Post a Comment